I used a template from the internet to work from then started changing the colours and motifs to fit my practice. I used the colour palette from my current exposure project to guide this, using my Instagram essentially as a mood board.
Here is my first draft:
I really like the back and the colours look good together but the front isn’t quite right. So I changed it to add a photo of my full body mask:
I like this a lot better but I didn’t like being able to see the buildings in the background so I edited the photo here was the result:
I then decided this wasn’t quite right still so heres the final version: