Today the software was being a lot less temperamental and i managed to work quickly and smoothly. I imported my 3D scan of my head in as a mesh again and used the custom feature stamps I made whilst attempting this sculpt the other day before it crashed. Here is the result:
I am pleased with the outcome but I worry the features aren’t well defined because the 3D scan wasn’t high resolution enough. In future it might be easier to try and get a higher resolution scan to begin with as I believe upping the resolution on Medium was what was crashing the system before.
I opened the sculpt into CURA and made all the relevant adjustments, this sculpt came to 68g’s.