Day 13 of dragon construction

Final progress photos of the dragon head:

S1230001S1230002S1230003S1230004S1230005S1230006S1230007

teeth tests from drinks bottles and can, after making these I decided to keep with the theme of the head and use CD’s:

S1230008

cardboard teeth  templates:

S1230009

teeth threaded on wire for extra support, I used a Dremel drill to make the holes:S1230010S1230011S1230012S1230013S1230014S1230015S1230016

fin construction:

S1230017S1230018S1230019S1230020

head support, pot rivets used:

S1230021S1230022

jaws secured with fabric dipped in latex:

S1250001S1250002S1250003

I really enjoyed the patch work effect of the fabric but the finish of the latex was slightly messy next time i need to learn how to use latex to create a smooth finish.

S1250004

pull string to operate jaw mechanism in place and operational:

S1250005S1250006

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: